Maintenance services are one of the best things you can set up for your air conditioner. Think of it like this: you want to set up an appointment for an oil change and other small fixes for your car before it breaks down; you want to have the same mentality when it comes to caring for your AC system. Even if the maintenance appointment is later than usual (say, mid-summer, rather than in spring), this service is still going to help your system do its job more effectively.
Our air conditioning maintenance in Brandon, MS is going to be incredibly helpful when it comes to keeping your cooling system in working order. Read on to learn about how maintenance, even if it is late, helps your comfort and the perks that come with our maintenance program.
What Does Maintenance Do?
Maintenance services for your air conditioning are going to address a variety of issues before they escalate into full-blown repairs. This includes services like filter changes, tightening screws and bolts, lubricating the fan belt, and more. All of these seemingly small tasks will help your air conditioner in more than one way.
The Benefits of a Maintenance Appointment
Even when you schedule your maintenance appointment later in the year, this service will benefit your system and your comfort in the following ways:
- Improved energy efficiency: AC maintenance will help your system maintain a better level of energy efficiency by removing or addressing the issues that might hinder it. Without maintenance, in contrast, your system will lose a certain percentage of its efficiency each year which translates to higher energy bills.
- Longer lifespan: With the help of maintenance services, your AC system will enjoy a longer lifespan. This is because maintenance helps to reduce the impact that regular wear and tear would normally have.
- Fewer repairs: As we explained above, maintenance addresses issues before they escalate into repair needs. For example, we catch that loose bolt before it pops out and damages another part of the system. This means fewer repairs needs over time and more affordable repair costs when they do pop up.
- Better comfort: At the end of the day the best part about maintenance is that it is going to help boost your home comfort. By addressing small problems and making sure your system is in optimal condition, maintenance will optimize your home comfort this summer.
The Perks of Our Maintenance Plan
Maintenance services provided by professionals are already incredibly beneficial to you and your AC system. However, we wanted to let you know you can add to those benefits by opting into our maintenance plan. When you sign up you’ll enjoy perks such as:
- Priority scheduling
- Free consulting
- No service call fee
- 24/7 services
- Discounts, coupons and more
When you need a team of professionals to perform your AC maintenance, contact AirSouth Cooling and Heating. We work hard to build great relationships with our customers by delivering the best HVAC care around. Contact us today to learn more.