A/C & Heating
Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
- Water Heaters
- Maintenance Plan
Heating Services in Brandon, MS & Surrounding Areas in Central Mississippi
Temperature lows during the middle of winter in Brandon and surrounding areas in Central Mississippi can drop down into the 20s. That might sound like no big deal to someone from, say, Wisconsin, but it’s still cold. Cold enough that a home needs an effective heating system to maintain comfort. If you’ve only focused on your household’s air conditioning needs, you may end up miserable one winter night when your heater fails to work.
AirSouth Cooling and Heating can help you avoid cold weather unpleasantness. We’re a licensed, insured, and bonded heating contractor, and our service professionals are EPA and NATE-certified. That’s why we can offer 100% satisfaction on our heating services. Think of us first when you need comfort service—and you’ll come out ahead!
Heaters to Consider for Your Home
If you’re currently looking for a new heating system installation, or a replacement heater, you’re correct to go straight to a professional heating contractor. It takes special skills to locate the right kind of heating system for a home and determine how large it should be. Below are some of the heating options we install.
- Furnaces: The workhorses of home heating, furnaces—both gas and electric—are dependable systems with excellent heating output.
- Heat Pumps: A heat pump is a two–in–one comfort system. It works as a heater, but it’s also an air conditioner. Essentially, it’s an AC that can reverse the direction it moves heat. Heat pumps are excellent choices for all–electric homes.
- Hybrid Heat Pumps: a.k.a. dual fuel systems. If a heat pump can’t take on extreme cold conditions in your home, you can have a hybrid put in that uses a back–up furnace to make up the difference.
- Ductless Heating: Does your home not have room for ductwork? Or are you planning a new home and would rather not bother with space–consuming ducts? Then ductless heating is a perfect option.
Complete Heating System Services
Great heating for a house starts with the installation. It continues with …
- Heating System Maintenance: We strongly recommend you have heating maintenance from one of our service professionals each fall. This inspection and tune–up will help fend off repairs, extend the heater’s service life, reduce the chances of a breakdown emergency, and keep energy efficiency high.
- Heating System Repairs: Nothing can prevent all malfunctions. Call us 24/7 for repair work for your heater. Please don’t attempt to do the repairs on your own, as this can present a serious safety hazard. Our expert team will troubleshoot the problem and have your heater working again in no time.
Our "We Value Your Time" Guarantee
Moving fast and promptly to offer heating service, as well as any other of our HVAC services, is a key part of our customer satisfaction Golden Guarantees. You can always reach a live person—not a machine—when you call us, no matter the time of day or night, any day of the year. We’ll arrange for a convenient appointment and notify you before our service professional reaches you. We guarantee not to leave you waiting and wasting your valuable time. Find out about our other Golden Guarantees.
The Heating Contractor for You in Brandon, MS
AirSouth Cooling and Heating has all the heating services you need to enjoy a comfortable home: new installations, replacements, repairs, and regular maintenance. Our company is founded on the premise of building great relationships with our customers—that’s how we can provide them with the best quality heating and air conditioning service, every time.
The next time you need assistance with your household heating, call on us. We’ll help you navigate through the process, no matter if it’s a new system or a repair. We serve Brandon, MS and the surrounding areas.
The lady that took my request was very pleasant. The technician was extremely professional, courteous, efficient, and friendly.
- Richard Buza
AirSouth Cooling and Heating was recommended to me about two years ago when my wife and I relocated to Mississippi.
- Dennis Ballinger
They were very professional, and took their time to protect every thing so nothing would be broken.
- Andy Breaux
Just want to commend AirSouth for there outstanding customer service. From the day my unit was installed on 08/14/2017
- Tom Sierant