Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
- Water Heaters
- Maintenance Plan
Home / Coronavirus Update
During this very unusual time we have put a plan in place to do our part to help keep our community safe. First and foremost, we are going to stay CALM, PATIENT, KIND, and POSITIVE!
Because we have a direct impact on the indoor environment, here are practical steps we are going to take to keep people safe:
- Wash our hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water
- Cover our nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Wash our uniforms every day including cleaning our belts
- Stay home if we are feeling sick
- Wear shoe covers and latex gloves in homes and businesses
- Wipe down surfaces and equipment touched in a client’s home with disinfectant wipes
- Wipe down door handles, steering wheels, gear shift lever every day
- Wipe down pens, clipboards, tablets, cell phones, and anything else passes between techs and clients.
- We are requiring our technicians to wear masks
- We are complying with all recommendations and guidelines from state agencies and will be proactive in our efforts to see that our team members and clients are protected.
- We have some great opportunities for financing, contact us today for details.
As the situation unfolds, we will take each day one at a time and ensure we are being smart, supportive, and helping all those we can in our community.
Thank you for your continued support!
Only $115 Make sure your house is protected against potential carbon monoxide leaks! Right now, get a furnace safety inspection for only $115, a $249 value! $150 Off Present this coupon to our Service Expert for $150 SAVINGS OFF a Mitsubishi Ductless System Installation $250 Off Instant $250 Off Installation Coupon with a purchase of a new efficient comfort system. This system purchased can have up to a $2,000 additional rebate in conjunction with the $250 off coupon. Please call for further details!
James, I wanted to let you how much we appreciate the time and effort you spent with us explaining and answering questions about our new A/C installation.
- Guy and Patty Barbee
AirSouth did a great job removing our old ac unit and installing a new one. I really appreciated how every time the guys entered my house, they wore shoe covers
- Page Callen
The lady that took my request was very pleasant. The technician was extremely professional, courteous, efficient, and friendly.
- Richard Buza
They were very professional, and took their time to protect every thing so nothing would be broken.
- Andy Breaux