Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
- Water Heaters
- Maintenance Plan
Home / Coronavirus Update
During this very unusual time we have put a plan in place to do our part to help keep our community safe. First and foremost, we are going to stay CALM, PATIENT, KIND, and POSITIVE!
Because we have a direct impact on the indoor environment, here are practical steps we are going to take to keep people safe:
- Wash our hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water
- Cover our nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Wash our uniforms every day including cleaning our belts
- Stay home if we are feeling sick
- Wear shoe covers and latex gloves in homes and businesses
- Wipe down surfaces and equipment touched in a client’s home with disinfectant wipes
- Wipe down door handles, steering wheels, gear shift lever every day
- Wipe down pens, clipboards, tablets, cell phones, and anything else passes between techs and clients.
- We are requiring our technicians to wear masks
- We are complying with all recommendations and guidelines from state agencies and will be proactive in our efforts to see that our team members and clients are protected.
- We have some great opportunities for financing, contact us today for details.
As the situation unfolds, we will take each day one at a time and ensure we are being smart, supportive, and helping all those we can in our community.
Thank you for your continued support!
No promotions are available at this time.
James, I wanted to let you how much we appreciate the time and effort you spent with us explaining and answering questions about our new A/C installation.
- Guy and Patty Barbee
The lady that took my request was very pleasant. The technician was extremely professional, courteous, efficient, and friendly.
- Richard Buza
AirSouth Cooling and Heating was recommended to me about two years ago when my wife and I relocated to Mississippi.
- Dennis Ballinger
They were very professional, and took their time to protect every thing so nothing would be broken.
- Andy Breaux