A/C & Heating
Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
- Water Heaters
- Maintenance Plan
HVAC Service Technician
$20 - $40 an hour
- Driver's License (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- HVAC: 3 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
We are looking to hire a detail-oriented HVAC technician to maintain and repair HVAC systems. The HVAC technician will be skilled in cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems. You will guide and advise the customer to select the most appropriate air quality system to fulfill their requirements. You will be responsible for air quality systems from installation to end-of-life by performing maintenance, warranty and emergency repairs.
To be successful in this role, customer satisfaction, safety and comfort should be your top priority. Ideal candidates will be patient, and have integrity, excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills.
HVAC Technician Requirements:
- Maintaining and repairing air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers' requirements.
- Assisting with customers' queries.
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
- 3+ year experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue education in HVAC field.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning and heating.
- Proficient in balancing air systems in line with HVAC protocols.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Take personal responsibility, is honest, dependable and trustworthy.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Willingness to adapt to our systems and procedures to maintain our high level of customer satisfaction
- Positive attitude with neat, tidy, and clean personal appearance is a requirement