A/C & Heating
Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
- Water Heaters
- Maintenance Plan
Director of Dispatch
The ideal team member will be responsible for overseeing daily activities of the dispatch department, such as planning, scheduling, coordinating, directing activities of all service and install team members, status updates and communications with all parties involved for the jobs (Project Coordinators, clients, Service Experts, Installation Experts, etc.)
Essential Functions and responsibilities include
- Oversee HVAC Technicians' work and direct them to jobs that require attention
- Maintain client interaction and satisfaction
- Supervise the dispatch team when assigning and dispatching jobs to technicians so they move efficiently from job to job each day
- Training of team members to coordinate operations interaction with the parts department, as necessary
- Oversee client inquiries related to various questions that may arise, with professionalism and care
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to exercise independent judgement and discretion and perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Experience - A minimum of 5 years in a leadership role. Working knowledge of office equipment, Microsoft Office products, and HVAC software.